Two weeks ago on Monday 19th February, I released the third book in my DI Hannah Robbins series, Fighting Monsters.
This post is a thank you to those bloggers who have helped me launch the book by hosting me on their blogs since that first day. On these blogs, you can find a variety of posts including first chapter exclusives, Q&As, and articles where I talk about the differences between fighting crime and writing crime.
Thank you to all of those who have helped me. Not just the bloggers, but all the readers, and everyone who has shared a comment or post via social media. You have helped make this past two weeks great.
And, here are some blog posts you might want to check out;
- The Write Stuff – a post about crime fighting and crime writing. With thanks to Sharon.
- Just Read… Fighting Monsters – a review by DJ Patterson. With thanks to Darren.
- First Chapter of Fighting Monsters. With thanks to Joy.
- My Reading Corner Q&A. With thanks to Karen.
- Q&A on writing a series. With thanks to Dave.
- Hooked From Page One – review. With thanks to Jacob.
- Best of Crime. With thanks to Victoria.
- Donna’s Book Blog. With thanks to Donna.
- Jane Isaac – First Chapter. With thanks to Jane.
- Steph’s Book Blog – A review. With thanks to Steph.
Huge thanks to all the fabulous people above! I do recommend you check out their blogs.
24 hours after he walked away from court a free man, cop killer and gang leader Simon Talbot is found murdered. In his possession; the name of a protected witness from his trial.
For DI Hannah Robbins, it’s a race against time to find Talbot’s killer, and locate the bystander before it’s too late.
But as Hannah delves deeper into the past, she begins to question the integrity of the whole operation.
Where do you turn when you can’t trust the police?
Find out more HERE.