Dead Blind launched on Tuesday and it’s been a busy old week for me and for Dead Blind. There have been some great blogger reviews out in the world as well as some blog posts for the blog tour, so I though I would do a brief round-up post here so you could catch up with the blog tour if you wanted to.
- Friday 4th May – Stephanie Rothwell a review.
“…different to anything I have read recently.”
- Monday 7th May – Jane Risdon Q&A.
Read an extract part way through chapter one as well as the Q&A!
- Tuesday 8th May (Publication day!) Katies Book Cave – A guest post on prosopagnosia
Includes video to show you how having face blindness feels.
- Prosopagnosia and Me – A post on my own blog
By a lovely guy, Andy Sutton, who lives with prosopagnosia on a daily basis.
- Wednesday 9th May – From First Page to Last – A guest post on the dark net.
Includes a video which shows you how easy it is to get on the dark net.
- Thursday 10th May – Hooked from Page One – A Q&A about my road from idea to publication.
- Thursday 10th May – Jane Isaac – Prologue
- Friday 11th May – Joy Kluver Prologue and Review.
“Such an intriguing premise.”
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the blog tour so far. We are continuing tomorrow.
And thank you to all the bloggers who have reviewed Dead Blind on their blogs. The reviews are amazing. I couldn’t be happier and I couldn’t do a book release without the help and support of everyone involved. Thank you!