Back in June (I know – I’m terribly slow.) I was awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thank you Hannah! You should check Hannah’s blog out named, very aptly Hannah Reads Stuff, so as you can imagine, it’s very bookish. You’d love it.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts? That’s scary. What can I share that won’t have you all running for the hills screaming?
Ok, let’s try;
- Standing proud for those who still live with bullying and showing it can be survived – I was bullied at junior school where I wore a fixed brace on my teeth and was called Jaws (from the Bond films).
- I can drink in excess of ten cups of tea in a day.
- I hate feet. Every-one’s. Even Patrick Swayze’s in Dirty Dancing in that log scene.
- I long to be more organised.
- I hate to follow the crowd, deliberately refusing to read books because everyone else is doing so.
- I’m not a confident person.
- I jumped out of a plane for charity and loved every single minute of it.
Now to pass on the award. This is always the difficult part with awards, some bloggers don’t take part in awards, some have already done them. I’ll list some great blogs that you should visit for all things books and/or crime, no pressure on the listed names.